The Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Friends!.... (Havixbeck) from the Miners w

Go down

Alliance Friends!.... (Havixbeck) from the Miners w Empty Alliance Friends!.... (Havixbeck) from the Miners w

Post  Havixbec Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi sridanu my friend, how are you keeping long time since we chatted, our buddy link was broken, time to repair it again,

I see you still have me on your front page as Galaxy x. the detail is inacurate now =as i have joined the miners w alliance, I would like to keep our arrangment an continue to be a friend to your alliance as i am with ( ferrit-massive TFB) and his alliance,

However i am not the leader in this alliance as i was in Galaxy x, so you would need to list me on your front page as a friend to your alliance, (Player: Havixbeck from the Miners w) this would in the long term strengthen our alliance bonds.

Please pm me with your desision!

Many thanks and KInd Regards

Davy
Anonymous
Havixbec

Back to top Go down

Alliance Friends!.... (Havixbeck) from the Miners w Empty Re: Alliance Friends!.... (Havixbeck) from the Miners w

Post  sridanu Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Havixbec wrote:Hi sridanu my friend, how are you keeping long time since we chatted, our buddy link was broken, time to repair it again,

I see you still have me on your front page as Galaxy x. the detail is inacurate now =as i have joined the miners w alliance, I would like to keep our arrangment an continue to be a friend to your alliance as i am with ( ferrit-massive TFB) and his alliance,

However i am not the leader in this alliance as i was in Galaxy x, so you would need to list me on your front page as a friend to your alliance, (Player: Havixbeck from the Miners w) this would in the long term strengthen our alliance bonds.

Please pm me with your desision!

Many thanks and KInd Regards

Davy

Hi davy.

Im sorry bro but ive been banned by the game. Its been a while since i was banned but had no way of contacting you. Im playing a game called Imperion. you can find me under the same user name. If you do decide to join it. look me up. I hope everything is fine.

regards.
sridanu
sridanu
Admin

https://tdk43.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Alliance Friends!.... (Havixbeck) from the Miners w Empty Friends

Post  Havixbec Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Fantastic! Great that you are keeping well! (happy new year to you!)

Hope you come back to ogame, I will look at Imperion if i find it ok

Can your alliance amend the front page to reflect me as a friend to your alliance and post it as (Friend to the alliance "Havixbeck" Miners W)

hope this can be done, I am trying to link you guys to us!

pm me any time or email me on: dgowans@hotmail.co.uk

ps any of your alliance may pm me ok

Take care, And Kind Regards Davy from "Scotland" uk
Anonymous
Havixbec

Back to top Go down

Alliance Friends!.... (Havixbeck) from the Miners w Empty Re: Alliance Friends!.... (Havixbeck) from the Miners w

Post  sridanu Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:52 pm

well ogame broke my heart and i kinda like the new game (Imperion) as well. its not as exiting as Ogame but its a lot more sane. he he Very Happy Glad to see your doing well too. And wish you a very happy new year filled with a lot of HOFs. anyways i will add you on my IM when i get home. Right now im at work.
sridanu
sridanu
Admin

https://tdk43.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Alliance Friends!.... (Havixbeck) from the Miners w Empty New account

Post  Havixbec Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Hello Can all the players that were on my budy list please send me a new buddy request, I am now in the miners main alliance and my account details have changed, however i am still Called "Havixbeck"

I look forward to seeing your request, Can I ask you to change your front page it refers to me as in Galaxy x, I am now in the Miners main alliance.

Kind Regards
Davy
Anonymous
Havixbec

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum